Filter by Category
- Adult Classes
- Celebrate Recovery
- Community Life
- Core Classes
- Counseling Resources
- Family Life
- Generous Living
- Iglesia Berea
- Senior Life
- Spiritual Care
- Staying Alive (50+)
- Twenty Somethings
- Work with Purpose
- Worship Arts
Filter by Day
You are viewing classes/events for Generous Living
Currently there are no classes/events for this day.
Where do you go when you have questions? Wikipedia? Google? Bing?
Instead of sifting through countless websites, why don't you just ASK BRAD?
Our Generous Living Pastor, Brad Brestel, answers questions relevant to your financial, legal, and spiritual life such as…
· Should I sell my home in order to get out of debt?
· What is the best book on stewardship?
· How much life insurance should I purchase?
· Do I need to update my will?
· I am reaching Medicare age, where can I find resources to help through that process?
· How does a person begin to love God first and best?
How do you ASK BRAD? You can contact him via email at email@example.com
Follow Ask Brad on Twitter @askbradatlbc
Sunday, October 22, 9:00AM - 10:15AM
Gain a basic understanding of powers of attorney and wills from a Christian perspective.
Location: B 101. No cost. Registration requested.
Questions? Contact Lori.